• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Your Favourite Fruit!

doppelganga196

Bluelighter
My name's Alex & I love fruit. Yessir, it's better than any sweet i've ever tried.

I love Grapefruit & Kiwis, not so keen on bananas tho!

Sooo, which fruits do you healthy bluelighters love to devour?

Mango - It tastes great and it even increases the intensity of your THC high

Watermelon
- Also tastes really nice and I like the texture, also it's great for a hot day

Mmmm, bananas are a staple for me. But they're not necessarily my favorite.

A good mango is divine. Wild blackberries and raspberries are also sooooo good. They're delicious with personality and awakeness.

mango, guava, starfruit, white peaches, canned yellow peaches (but not fresh yellow peaches), lychee, pears, asian pears, papaya.
yummm

mangoes, bananas(not the best tasting, but i do love me some serotonin:)), oranges, kiwi fruits, lychee and watermelons

*fiends fruit*

Like most fruits but favourites are
passion fruit,
cherry tomatoes,
peaches,
oranges,
green grapes,
pineapple,
strawberries
raspberries

Last edited:
Pineapples,oranges, and watermelon. Yay for the wonder that is fruit!

What else but durian?

durian.JPG

TROPICAL MANGOES. NOTHING BEATS THAT. NOTHING.
Philippines has the sweetest mangoes in the world. [I also like unripe mango (green mango) served with shrimp paste...

mango-300x225.jpg

I also love....all berries [except strawberries..too sour!] Cherries, plums, pineapple, peach...

I love fruit so it is hard to choose a favourite, although I tend to buy kiwi fruit a little more since there are a few in my family allergic to them and it stops them eating mine.
but I love melon, strawberries, oranges, actually not came across any I do not like so far.
I also love making puree and jams out of fruit. mmmm got me hungry now

TROPICAL MANGOES. NOTHING BEATS THAT. NOTHING.

mariacallas good to see u ooh la la! How could i forget mangos? delicious. Has anybody tried 'rambutans'??? I havn't had them in the ten years since i lived in singapore.

I agree with hunuh too: bananas are somthing i eat for sleep hygiene (serotonin)

Mangos are most definitely the best tasting!!! Hawai'i probably has the same kind as in the Phillipines, soooooo sweet!!!

Grapes are one of my faves because they're so easy to snack on. I'm a big snacker =)

I LOVE all berries

Bananas are also not my favorite but a major staple in our house. I HAVE to always have bananas available!

I get all giddy when my husband brings home fresh lychee. They are also super sweet!!!

Someone mentioned cherry tomatoes..HELL YEAH!!! Especially when they're organically grown and eaten right off the vine! Pesticides and miracle grow, etc makes them bigger but not as juicy =)

FIGS

Fresh figs are easily my favourite, especially white ones. Followed by:

Blood plums, mangoes, bananas, kiwi fruit, berries of all description, peaches, paw paws / papaya, apricots, cherries, lychees, grapefruit, cantaloupes, apples (but only tart, slightly sour ones, not the super sweet varieties), oranges, dates, oh man the list goes on... I'm a fruitaholic! =D

Right now it's a toss-up between perfectly ripe avocados, Ranier cherries, and garden-grown (rather than store bought) or ideally wild strawberries.

ZOMG....rambutan is delicious. :) They look so cute too ! hihihihihi
01_rambutan.jpg

I like playing with my rambutans before eating them....;)

I agree that Philippine mangoes are the best. They are the most perfectly sweet ones with just a hint of tartness. I am partial to the pico variety that are slim in shape, still light green when ripe and very orange inside.

Rambutan is also amazing, and mangosteen, of course. And ripe lanzones!

lanzones-langsat.jpg

Lanzones

mangosteen.jpg

Mangosteen

The cacao pulp (outside cacao seeds) are also very good and taste like mangosteen.

While I am obviously partial to tropical fruit, I find a nicely ripened peach to be pretty sublime.